Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Student Enrollment

Student Registration Information

CCPS How to Enroll in School

School Locator

Enter your home address to determine the correct school within CCPS boundaries

All new registrations will need to be completed online.  See the link on this page or the homepage.

Registration forms, a copy of the child's birth certificate, proof of residency (lease, deed, electric bill), and a copy of immunization record.  A current copy of any custody papers should also be turned in during registration.  If you can not upload the supporting documents then an appointment will be scheduled for you to come to school and drop off the supporting documents.

If you are transferring from another school we will also issue a release of records to obtain files from that school.

Questions about special cases for enrollment can be directed to our Student Services Resource Teacher, Meg Wiecek, at 443-206-5897.

Questions about medical forms can be directed to Nurse Jill at 410-996-5401 ext. 22026 or


MD Physcial Form (completed by parent and a health care provider)

Physical examination form must be completed within six months of the child starting a MD public school for the first time.  Contact Nurse Jill if you have any questions about this form 410-996-5401 ext 22026

MD Blood Lead Testing

Medical form to be completed prior to the start of the school year for all new registrations

Medication Administration Form

  This form must be completed by a physician for any medication that should be administered during the school day by the school nurse.  If you have any questions about this form, please call Nurse Jill 410-996-5401 ext. 22026 

Immunization Requirements Doc

  This is a reference sheet of required immunizations.

New Enrollment Immunization Form

This form must be completed for any new student to Calvert Elementary School.